Big dream coming true!

2015 DREAM CONCERT HERE I COME!

One of my absolute biggest dreams has been going to a K-Pop concert for many years. I have especially wanted to go to a concert where are various artists because I think that's more fun. But because of where I live (Finland), I already gave up on that dream at one point. Now because of my plans for the next fall, I had started to really dream about it again because then I might actually be able to go to a K-Pop concert. 

Well now out of the blue it turns out that I will be going to a 2015 Dream Concert held in Seoul next month!! This all started maybe last month when my mum said that what if we went to Seoul again before I leave if we have money and then I saw a news article about the Dream Concert and its first lineup. After that I started thinking that would it be possible to get tickets to that concert from somewhere and actually I got lucky and found a website called Lotte JTB where you can buy tickets for that concert and its especially for foreigners! I couldn't believe it! I had to ask my Korean friend if its a hoax website or something but she said its fine and I can get tickets from there. So......now I have a ticket for that concert!! 


I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I'm actually going to a K-POP CONCERT! 


The 1st lineup for the concert is: 
  • EXO
  • SHINee
  • 4minute
  • INFINITE
  • VIXX
  • B1A4
  • SISTAR
  • BTOB
  • T-ara
  • GOT7
  • Red Velvet
  • EXID
I can't wait to find out what is the 2nd lineup! I'm already very happy with these artists because EXO, SISTAR and INFINITE are my favourite bands at the moment :) But in addition I would wish Miss A, BEAST, MBLAQ, Ailee, MR.MR, Girl's Generation, Girl's Day and maybe Super Junior would also perform. Some of these are bands that I know won't attend but you can always wish :) 


Soon I will see these cute & handsome guys! 
I'm now very excited about this and maybe this will get me work harder with school and other stuff :) 
23rd of May please come quickly! 

xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥