Sick weekend

Hi all! 

Oh how nice to be sick during summer... Luckily we're having not-so-nice weather here in Finland at the moment so it doesn't matter if you're sick. Unfortunately I had to miss my friend's birthday party because I had fever and felt ill on Saturday :( Now I'm starting feel better fortunately because I wouldn't want to be sick next weekend when I'm going to a cottage with my friends. 

But also something very awesome happened last weekend and I mean San Diego Comic Con event where they announced the premiere date of Fear The Walking Dead and also the premiere date of The Walking Dead's 6th season. They also published trailers for both of them! I have watched the FTWD trailer sooo many times already and I CAN'T WAIT for it to begin on the 23rd of August! The Walking Dead season 6 trailer was also very intense and I can't believe how the trailers and seasons keep getting better and better and more insane after every season. The people who are responsible for that show are masterminds if you ask me :D Unfortunately they make us wait until the 11th of October for the 90-minute Season 6 premiere. Hopefully time will fly as fast as it usually does. 






It would be awesome to some day attend the San Diego Comic Con event and to see cast members from many amazing shows and to experience other cool stuff there. 
Maybe someday :) 

xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥