Living like a vampire

Living like a vampire...that's how my friend described my life when I told her about my work and sleep schedule for the past week. On last week's Monday I started working for the Finnish post as a Christmas helper and my last shift was last night. During this time I have been working every day or well actually night because I had only night shifts. The same time every night. Many people have been asking how was it, was it hard etc. I don't think it was that hard. It was actually quite the same as working during daytime. But there was one thing that helped a lot and it was the fact that we had something to do all the time and that's something which keeps me going. I know the nights would have been a lot worse for me if I didn't have something to do the whole shift. Plus every time I felt tired or at home I felt like I didn't want to go, I just thought about the good salary and additions for night work (+weekend work) I will get and just kept going. The work itself was really easy so the nights went pretty quickly and I think this was one of the easiest way to get money especially if you had a morning or afternoon shift. After spending money in Japan and having various plans for next year, I'm really looking forward to my pay check and I think my messed up living schedule was worth it. Now luckily I can go back to my normal life and start sleeping during the night! And I can start getting more things done at home before Christmas because due to my work I haven't really gotten anything done which has pissed me off. That's the biggest negative side of this work for me. Christmas is almost here so I need to start catching up, bye! 


xoxo, Elina

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

"Tuparit"

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥