One Last Time

I went to see the new and last Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies -movie today.
First of all I'm very glad that these Hobbit movies were even made because
it's nice to know more about the history before The Lord of The Rings happenings. 
Thank you for that!♥
Secondly, well this doesn't come as a surprise, but I loved all three of them! 
They were funny, action packed (♥), full of motion, sad and suspenseful. 
All of the cast were great and did their job well. 
After the first and second one I was left with a feeling that I want more and I can't wait for the next one. But now there isn't more coming :( 
I had just watched the other Hobbit movies and now that I saw the last one, 
I decided to watch the LOTR -movies during the weekend. 
It will be different and exciting to watch them after a long long time and because, thanks for the Hobbit movies, now I know more about Legolas, the Ring and Bilbo, Gandalf, Saruman + all the evil creatures and happenings. 
So there's a great weekend ahead! :) 

I really recommend everyone who likes adventure movies and especially the LOTR -movies to watch this new Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies -movie 
and of course the other Hobbit -movies! 
©
Kili ♥
©
©

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Muumimaailma - Winter Adventure

"Tuparit"

Seoul, South Korea 29.4.-8.5.2016 ♥