Promises for 2014
I decided to make a few promises or maybe more like goals. I got to admit I haven't made those before because I always feel like I'm going to fail and there's no point in even trying. But I decided this year is going to be different. I'm going to make it different.
We'll see what happens...
- I will start working out more frequently. Jogging and doing fitness & cardio videos from Blogilates.
- I will do my school work on time and even before hand to avoid being so busy in the end.
- I will enjoy all the good moments.
- I will eat in a more healthy way.
- I will spend time with my friends & S as much as possible.
- I will not waste my money.
- I will whine about things less.
- I will try out new things (food etc).
- I will be true to myself and others.
- I will keep my promises.